The Hands of Hope ministry team is made up of women with varied life experiences, talents and spheres of influence but a common passion to provide renewed hope and share the love of Jesus with single parent families in our area.
We have several ongoing areas of service:
- Mentoring CFISD teen moms: It's a commitment of one hour/week during the school year, that can change a life! Mentor training is held at the Berry Center, 8877 Barker Cypress. If you are interested in more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guiding and supporting single moms and their families in the community as the need arises.
- Donating gently used maternity clothes, baby clothes, and baby items.
- Making baby blankets.
We also have special projects that arise during the year (projects and timing will vary):
- Raising money for the free services provided at the pregnancy centers through out Baby Bottle Project.
- Supplying gift bags and assistance for the free oil change for single moms in the fall.
- Assembling "Mommy Care Bags" for young moms.
- Making note cards for follow-up communication with the moms.
If you know a single parent who needs assistance or just a little support and encouragement, we have a team of volunteers with wise and caring hearts ready to help. If you have a heart for single parent families, we would love to have you join our ministry team! We pray that as we share His love, families will be blessed, God will be glorified and each volunteer will be drawn closer to Him and find fulfillment in their service!
For more information or to participate, please contact: